Why Join Hire A Maid
At Hire A Maid, our strength is truly our people!
Having a terrific staff is no accident! We invest in our people by providing the tools they need to do their job right. This includes providing extensive training, and cleaning supplies and tools that allow them to work effectively. We believe that the most conscientious and proficient house cleaner can’t perform any better than the quality of the equipment or cleaning products being used.
We also provide compensation that is higher than the industry average including bonus pay to recognize and reward great work. And, we provide opportunities for advancement and growth.
Here are some additional benefits of working for Hire A Maid:
- Gratification and satisfaction from seeing immediate results of your work – a sparkling clean home
- We offer a flexible daytime work schedule — no nights or weekends
- You don’t need to have past professional cleaning experience — we provide full training in our high quality cleaning methods, and you get paid for training
- We provide an auto allowance when you use your own car
- Employee Health Benefits (after 3 months) — including dental, medical and vision care
- Paid statutory holidays and 4% vacation pay included with each pay
- WSIB coverage, and CPP and EI contributions by Hire A Maid
- We offer an easy dress code, with uniform shirts supplied
- We’re an equal opportunity employer and actively support diversity